Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Autocratic but "Lembik".. What a PM

Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi finally agree more post for Sabah, for sure he need to obey to Sabah request because Sabah now the Boss in Barisan and also he has mention no intention of overstaying as Prime Minister but wants to put all things in order before retiring.

“I will retire one day. I will not stay any longer than I should. But there are things I would like to do now. Of course, I cannot leave at a time when the party is in this condition,” Pak Lah said..

Guess did he really wants to put the party and ruling coalition on a stronger footing first before he leave? Or he want to get more advantange and benefits for him before leaving? grab anything that still can grab?

He said he had to ensure development programmes and schemes would be implemented effectively following the March 8 polls

No comments: