Friday, November 21, 2008

Malaysia Economy

I not understand why our Finance Minister always telling us that Malaysia are not affected by economy crisis, izzit Dato Najib are really a Finance and Economy genius?! NO.. I understand it is not good to condemning my country economy but izzit better Najib do more precaution move less lies so that the economy loses causing us will not be so great rather then always telling media " NO Malaysia are still very good didnt affect by ecomy crisis'.. Everytime I listen he said this I feel wanna vomit!!

Actually Malaysia really affected from the economy crisis happening now there are impossible not being affected see those petrol and oil palm price now izzit very cheap?! More simply the price we eat rice and the money we shopping izzit more than the begin of this years?!

Zzz those Barisan Minister always are behaviour like that arrogance izzit they thought they really are genius in this world and those all american and western economy and finacial expert all not so great compare with them Zzz..

I hope my country minister can be a little humble so that dont always boasting out saying our economy are great nothing affected by the market.. Pls la wei dont always cheat us can?!

No comments: