Friday, November 21, 2008

Huh..

This month till next month I really will be very busy to posting zz because lack of time to online.. Plus my sister wedding are coming soon need to decorate and cleaning whole house and plan those invitation and buffet=) Even the time of online gaming also less haiz=(

But I am glad to do all this because this time is my family 1st sister marry=) Must do it good good haha!!!

Everday I read news I sure have many dissatisfied of silly mismanagement and unequally in what happening in our country, seemingly the recently 316 election wave incident never teaching those Barisan a lesson to be remembered and many of them are still corrupt, misuse authority, arrogance, racism, hipocrite, treathening rakyat and etcccccc!!!!

I am positive situation keep going like this the Sarawak maybe have highly possiblity to taken by Pakatan in the 2010=) If that happen the we can sure mandate given to Barisan by rakyat are ending.. Congratulate to Dato Anwar to lead 15000 ppl joining PKR, I really happy to see his succces!!!

Hope God will protect him and he will always be healthy so that can lead Malaysia out from the dawn to the shining days with full hope=)

No comments: