Monday, June 16, 2008

Robbery high after petrol hikes!!!

Today morning my relatives go HSBC bank after withdraw money she go to her car then a Malay using his helmet smash my relatives car then pull his handbag out then run..
Totaly loss even cant ever see the bastard robber faces..

Then go report at police station, those police telling her that nowadays a lot a lot of robbery happen in front of bank, because today early morning already 2 report plus yesterday also got 2guys being robbery in front of bank and being slash and beat now still at hospital.. Imagine 2 guy also being robbery and slashing and beaten, how unsafe now..

All this thanks to our government lead by Pak lah and his cronies!! Petrol raise sure crime rate will increase and many chinese will becoming victims because I heard my fren told me many ppl live in kampung kampung always thought chinese is rich and they cheating malays money causing nowadays malays poor.. Izzit ridiculous?!!

Hey I am chinese I didnt feel rich pun many my relatives also very poor.. Pls those open minded Malay blogger friends help us to explain to those stubborn friend and relatives around u guys telling them that especially those live in very kampung kampung under stronghold Barisan Nasional area dun be racist pls living harmony with us.. Because I notice in my place there alot alot Malays very perception to chinese even dont want to talk with us a word and couldnt accept us.. Very sad and dissapointed that why we need to change our Malaysia we need to vote and support Pakatan for a changing to our Malaysia!!!!

No comments: