Monday, April 6, 2009

The Only Top ranking Malaysia Alliance and also Pakatan Alliance in Travian=)

I will forever remember my beloved server 2 Travian (2008-2009)

In Travian server 2 there are almost no much Malaysian alliance but if have exist there that are also ranking more than hundred away, I am really glad that our Generazion team are able to form a alliance not only survive but also winning the game with a reputable ranking=)

Travian is really a convinient game for everyone regardless race, age, country and also place, we can play it and access our account everywhere everyplace which have internet=)

Playing from zero till becoming a great player then finally created a great alliance all this way we are facing lot of difficulty an need huge of effort, managing alliance in here are really a challenging task like managing a country, the people are our capital and I am really glad we have lot of loyalty member helping us to success in this mission and even many others alliance are trying to fishing our member but none of them success.. Thank you lucky we have no frog like betrayer in Pakatan Rakyat=)





See how I write in our alliance description just to support the Pakatan Rakyat=)



From a new alliance with ranking hundred over finally maintain at the second page with ranking 40..



I not miss the chance to promote Pakatan in the game, because of this I have always recieve msg from many Malaysian and also foreigners=)



My full upgrade City view=)



My ranking 447/47163..

In this game I learn alot of diplomacy skill, war strategic, and most important is friend through out the world like US, England, Russia, Japan, China, Egypt, Jordan, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia.. Haha I couldnt imagine some of my member which I always commanded them after ending this game then only I realise they very older and working in a great company with great ranking after they introduce=) I wondering izzit there will be any minister in certain country also playing this game?!



Travian is not just only are game but also with love, we dedicated the winning alliance to name it DS EMMA to memorial 1 of our player daughter which past away..

Hope that after this server restart maybe there will be people forming our alliance to continues our fighting=)

No comments: