Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Result are bit disappointed..


Although Barisan just win 1 seat I also very sad since the 2008 election Pakatan never lose in every battle of election bcos all ppl in peninsula Malaysia are angry with the BN so they dont vote BN but I dunno why those Sarawakian still can support BN really.. Dont tell me vote BN bcos they good it is unbelievable for me!!

Maybe I am wrong actually BN are good, my dear rakyat Iban you will deserve what u choose but dont worry BN this time 1st time BN win a seat they sure will very take care of those Iban in Batang Ai I confirm!!! To win the ppl heart by giving sweets just take its free and u deserve it..

Bukit Gantang ad win like we expected and Bukit Selambau although now not yet finish counting but seem that Pakatan also will win, at least that mean we peninsula Malaysia are really rejected BN totally since the last year election=) This will encouraging us little because Malaysia still have hope bcos we are democratic country!!!

3 by election BN win 1 and totally from the previous by election Pakatan totally win 4 out of 5 by election, also quite ok result but still far..

Hope rakyat msg will be heard by government we no care which party becoming the leader as long as they treat rakyat like treat their own child then we will support them no matter they are BN or Pakatan!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are just another Malaya colonizer.

You pretend to care for us Sarawakians. But when we vote to something that is not to your liking, you curse us.

In fact what you wrote shows that you know NOTHING about Sarawak. Do you know how much Sarawakians earn on average?

RM 400. PER MONTH. You probably spend RM 400 on restaurant makan and broadband.

You think people in longhouses want to vote for your Reformasi when they are struggling to live?

When have you ever helped the Sarawakians? When did you last visit Sarawak? Do you even speak the language of Sarawakians? I bet you can't even understand a word of Iban!

Dare to say you are a Christian some more! Don't even know anything about the states with the biggest Christian population in Malaysia!

Charlsen said...

Thanks for ur comment but smashing me teruk=( I wanna tell u I am not belonging to any party and I am only support the party who help rakyat and that definitely not BN!

I am sorry I am actually honestly not know more about Iban really from the past or now.. But I sure i will starting to learn and understanding them more, because of ur smashing toward me I really very enthutiastic to learn hopefully..

Ya i really duno any word of Iban even in my school days our sejarah also didnt state much detail about Iban races and also honestly not much ppl will know too in west Malaysia=(

I in the past are just only having RM400 a month of washing car and RM25 as a waiter perday plus work till like a slave I am glad that now situation no better for me now.. In my life i nvr eat 1 meal RM 400 yet plus I am not drinker I dont think I have the chance to spend so much yet=)

I am not agree with u to judge me before u knowing me. I have been visiting Kuching 3times, Hope church u will sure know?! I guess u maybe also are from there too.. How can i dunno Sarawak?! I dont need to debate u in Christian issue hope u dont insult my beliefs and be respect..

Sorry to hurting u I am not insulting ur races majorly but I insulting those who are the evil!!! Its true and also I am really sad to them like I sad those evil stupid wicked chinese too!!

I am a good follower of God maybe sometimes I had gone far ashtray.. When u insulting in Christian I feel sorry and ashame bearing the name of Christian really. PLs mind ur word!

"eloi, eloi, lema sabachthani?"=) I have just visit ur facebook=P

Anonymous said...

the people of Sarawak must be brave enough to change. Since Sarawak gets independance, until now, don't you ever think why the people of Sarawak is still lagging behind? One reason is BN leaders only think of their own belly.Didn't the people of sarawak realise how rich their BN leaders are compared to those living in longhouse. Can't anyone in Sarawak see how rich your Taib Mahmud is? If the people of Sarawak want change, then leave BN.

Charlsen said...

Thanks for supporting.. Cikgu u are really a cikgu see thing are far from us and deep from us and more understanding than others..

Thanks but I am very sad being smash by a girl commenter, izzit I am wrong? I really no wrong what I speak I am really disapointed and I just hope every ppl to deny the corrupted government for the sake of all of us our parent and our child..