Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to myself.. 6th July 2008

This year birthday my best buddy bring me go celebrate at Friends cafe then Secret Recipes then at Sunshine Bar then go Pure Bar then final destination Ant Bar, many years I didnt go such places because I dont use to go such place because I dont drink, dont smoke, dont dance, dont boast, dont insane and import is I hate 2nd hand smoke fu yoh~~ very uncomfort just sitting there listening song playing handphone game only.. Remember at the past when we young we love to go such places but now haha feel a bit mature =P

Oh ya I saw badminton player Koo Kien Kiat at Pure Bar with girl zz, why he at here?!!

Whole day I only drink plain RO water no worry not yet learn bad hehe me "guai guai " wan ler =)

In my whole life I nvr encounter policemen stopping me when walking but tonight is the 1st ever time I meet police check my IC not forget the 1st thing we meet police we nid check their ID 1st then asking what purpose they check us they from which station. Amazing is I feel I ask them more question then they ask me those policemen from IPK at that time he check and write my IC in a book then I tell him "Hey encik tengok tarikh ini".. He feel suprised asking izzit u birthday i said yes that why we come normally night we will watching astro at home bit today special I tell him.. he didnt ask much question because all of us are good kids no drink plus we bachelor and educate haha then he let us go by that time I look at those kids pity cos they not enuff age plus drink.. Not forget I ask them to greet me Happy Birthday too haha.. They are doing their job so some times we need to friendly.. An unforgiven memory and experience Zz

Remember back my past the most memorable birthday is when I age 21 , I celebrate my birthday the most many times from date 5th to 8th.. at petaling jaya church celebrate, then best buddy celebrate, then malacca church celebrate, then family celebrate, then pastor celebrate keke.. Now more grow feel fren more less then birthday become more silent.. Hai~~ sad

Now back home feel lonely then online writing blog very good when sometimes when the we feel empty we can express our feeling at here bloggg, every year I still keep on waiting my wish.. very tired but still cant zz yet ZZzzz I dunno what I writings feel what write what blur blur unconscious now..

Thanks to my brothers Ah Choon alots for his effort to celebrate my birthday and the present not 4get also Mau Wen for ur heart to celebrate with me and also warmly greeting from those frens and family.. This year miss my day is Lem and Kiat ha.. I will remember and teach u 2 for sure =P wait me..

No comments: