Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Finally I am Back..

Lols, last month I am really busy with various of activity till I cant posting in my blog haha... So just to tell I am return now!!!

Kuala Terengganu by election are coming Pakatan will fight for all to get back the seat from Barisan, for all those Kuala Terengganu friend pls phone ur parent to vote Pas or even go back your hometown visit your parent while going to election at the same time for your excuse to be filial child haha.. kidding

I dont think this Hudud will not be fear for those chinese because everyone know that this issue start rise from the millionaire son in law khairy in the debate with Datuk Husam, this little arrongance millionaire always desire hope to be the next Prime Minister are great in provoking only..

So pls dont fall to the plot set by UMNO haha.. Hudud are just a issue to scaring those chinese only lol, Pakatan wanna get to putrajaya still need long journey and hardwork if the time when the get control of the government I dont think this Hudud issue will be a big majoring problem because they will "APPLY A WIN WIN SITUATION".. And for me afraid more when shopping with girlfriend and pay different lane or the country lead by a poor ethnics, misuse authority and corrupted officers? I willing choose option 1..

So hope you guys will convince everyone around you to give an everlasting support to Pakatan=) For who for our future and hope..

Charlsen

No comments: