Monday, August 18, 2008

Oh pity Lee Chong Wei

I really cant sleep after Malaysia shuttler Lee Chong Wei lose to China Lin Dan 2-0.. Not only me feel sad but I guess every supporter of malaysia Badminton also feel same.. I really put hope and sure that Lee Chong Wei can get gold in Beijing 2008 that why I every of his game I also watch because I wanna witness Malaysia dream of getting gold=( I always hope that Malaysia can bring back a gold medal frm Olympic until now also we cant get how many 4yrs we should wait to see the 1st gold same with the election when only will BN fall frm ruling us?! Even our neighbour Indonesia already capture many of the gold medal in Olympic game, sometimes really feel Indonesia are more better than Malaysia but the facts malaysia always look down at Indonesia zz

The game frm beginning we ad notice that Lee chong Wei already green green face with full of stress plus those China supporter are alot alot there shouting and screaming to support their players Zz and whenever Lee play well then sure got China supporter boos him, causing he more stress.. His stress are very heavy after winning the senifinal bcos all Malaysian are putting hope to him.. This stress are not normal ppl can face plus in the base of ppl with alot of supporter..

Our Deputy Prime Minister Najib also giving him alot stress through media he telling Lee Chong Wei dont be arrogant because he is more nearer and nearer to get the gold, this is the word that anti-chinese leader support!! Wow this is support meh?! Even our beloved Agung also more better than him 10000& because Agong always giving him support with the sincere heart and praying for our contingent but what our DPM doing?! This Najib I will 1st stand up to objection "Bantahan" if he really be the next Prime Minister, no matter who be PM but as long as not killer and racist holding the post!! Badawi are Bapa kejatuhan he trying to ruins our country then still many many many of supporter still support them..

Not only stress Lee chong Wei having frm every corner but every move and skill of him playing are being counter attack maybe because his every move already being study by China to defeat him all his weakness already Lin Dan knows.. China really are a great country with many talent.. Watching video tape everyday to finding searching his weakness =(

I dunno whether Lin Dan is cool or whatever but for me I really hate his arrogance.. I really sad of this=( Get the silver I didnt feel any happy Malaysia should get gold

1 comment: