Saturday, August 2, 2008

Pls help the improvement of DAP MELAKA especially theirs youth members behaving likes baboon!!! Pls read DAP members

I have alot of grudge when me having annual dinner organise by DAP yesterday nite, table are no number many ppl come but dont have a place seat it should be number for convinience plus i feel that those numbers of ticket exceed so much until those ppl there a lot than those sit there.. Pls have systematic and organised those table well with numbers if can.. Many ppl are babarian acting by coming erli erli for monopolised the table in the hall with 1 ppl 1 table sitting there to guard.. There shouldnt have monopolised acting in there!! some of them even not guarding their table by simple put a name to top of the table and mostly did this kind of things is DAP youth members who book erli erli for theirs ppl!!

Pls practice " 1st come 1st serve" pls..

Then at 8.45pm there's no mineral water no water drink some ppl need buy beer to drink then those dunno drinks beer eat urself la.. Plus the air are to crowd and hot there. Ok this is just a small cases.

Food I have no complain bcos its rm30 things but the services food time reli have problem no systematic..

After sometimes every ppl coming noneed ticket already not because no ppl there but all of DAP members just sitting there dont care.. a lot of no buying ticket simply come in and sit in any empty sits Zz..

YAB Lim Guan Eng talk to long lah..Happy is happy but must have discipline, the time he talk about 1hour ++ and there's no food serving ppl stopped for an hour more only food come. serve.. This decision I dunno is who suggest but really stupid! really..
All ppl listen till wanna fall asleep honestly even myself also buey tahan go walk around although I am eager to listen his speech..

There alot of speaker cant even speak bcos lag of time management and time efficiency of every speaker, they talk ecxeed the time the should be given.

The programme exceed the time very much until 12++am onli the dinner ending by that time there's alot of ppl already back home Zz not much ppl staying till ending only many outsiders join after that..

Dr Phoo a speaker cant even talk bcos lack of time if he talk then nearly 1am only can finish then how those worker , server, and part time waiters many are kids how their parent feel? Those waiter back home at midnite although is friday but like this good meh for kids back home so late?! Some of them poor come to earn money only not like those have money always sit at CC play games that kind of boys they all rich noneed work wan.. I am also a part time waiter when I study so thats why I understand them!!

The most cant stand and the golden award yesterday and many many times is those DAP member wearing tshirt and DAP lion dancer, very rude and arrogant, not for those uncle I means.. Wearing T shirt Boys are teruk but the only girl wearing T shirt there are more worst behaving!!!

Youth DAP are behaving like gengster barbarian every1 around are very disattisfied their behaviour and action, really.. No 1 dare or complain and no chances to complain.. If wanna be gengster the just join "lo kuan 24" la join DAP for wat?! Gengster only can behaving like this mah?! Maybe some of them are already paid there annual gengsters fees I knows, if not how can behaving like "tai kors"..

When wanna end those ice cream at least 6-8plate is seized by a fat DAP guy even those waiter just a boy also angry of their behaving by saying" NO u guys ad take alot cant take anymore at least 50-80 cup of ice cream".. even though a secondary school boys also dare saying this to him.. I guess they all being captured by those hungry ghost because the gates of ghost just open yesterday and those "yao kuei"hungry ghost all go in their body eat!! I saw all this happen because my place are near beside them..

Those lion dance also can fight same babarian with DAP shirts ppl both of them, smoking, vulgaring, monkeying, courting, teasing, flirting and especially the girls there are really no standard its only a just form 5 GIRL student can hug here there in front so many ppl wearing the shirt of DAP?!! Thats why no much girl dares join DAP movement!! Pls concern this girl dunno she is which orang kuat DAP punya anak atau saudara Zz.. What can sure is her result are very bad and this year SPM are coming think twice.. I hope father and sons empire didnt exist so much in DAP because many saying that their backbone is who who who la I dont want listen much and dont bothers=(

And when theirs DAP leader all walk nearby them all pretending like a helpful scholar Zz, EH Dude u guys real directors or "Taukeh" are not Lim Kit Siang, Lim Guan Eng, Goh Leong San, Teng Chang Khim, or every assemblymens and MPs lah idiots!! Our director are those aunty uncle here dont just only wash the DAP Leaders legs Zz.. Pls be appreciate and know thanks.. When free dont gathers a group like gengster meeting behaving if so free help those ppl who need help, izzit u all didnt get salary then cant help those old aunty uncle clean table o watever ppl need help?!!! Cant help meh?! Izzit so difficult to helping them?! Dont kaki bodek leaders only pls!!

Also pls when wearing the Tshirt of DAP its means a heavy reponsible puting on us bcos what we do automatic will affected our party and we are not to be serve by ppl but its to be we serve ppl dont be arrongant even MCA youth some of them are rude but percentage of them all are more lesser than you guys this is 1 guys sitting near me telling me this..

For example when the time of fill the name of participant as volunteer some of them write even 2 or 3 of their names in the list scared ppl dun noticed their names?!.. This is my fren tell me when he 1st involve as volunteer and also he see those pretend work when got leaders coming then leaders out all ponteng back then my fren told me u very stupid y u so hardwork help them!!.. I "yan yan yan" telling him!! Many of my fren also dun feel like to mix with these guys in any voluntary movement.. Already many fren complain with me and I always tersekat here and there situation until now many of my fren vote they sure vote DAP but the dont want join any activity I really in the situation feeling terhimpit!!!

I recieved alot of complaint frm my fren, relatives and uncle aunty all nearby complain yesterday.. Every1 remain silence and no chance or daring speak but i really cant silent because I keep tell myself dont!! But the volunteer wearing the logo DAP shirt really always behaving like barbarians not only this time its every times in any events.. Until I also feeling that I will nvr wear the T -shirts anymore honestly I dont 1 mix myself with them although I am not so good but at least I can behaving when on the right time like this.. Thats why i nvr mix myself with those guys or even knowing who are them.. If really like this behaving then u guys better dun help be a volunteer willing no volunteer rather then behaving like this make ppl uneasy Zz

How can DAP gv confidence to those voters if the behaving of the youth the futures leaders somedays is like this, every1 of them are boasting about themself n feel very proud of having 5states and a control a Island Penang..

Oi Melaka now DAP are opposition la u all "hao liao" wat?! We here always persuade ppl to confidence to Pakatan DAP but they all always downgrade and defame our DAP image.. Kanasai lah!!

Now we only have little achievement and our achivement its not jus like this only I hope, izzit this is you guys jus wanna have? What the pride u all having now izzit so proud of the achievement?!

DAP do thing must be a sample for every ppl to follow then only we can bring confident to ppl.. Really embarassing looking all this ppl in DAP although I didnt join MCA function many times but everytimes I join mostly their youth are helpful and cheerful honestly said..

Although smoke , gamble and drinks its no bad some ppl said but its not too gud for ppl to see when a leaders of DAP not being a good example in any event organised..

Currently my observation most ok and can becoming the sample of course is YB Goh Leong San, YB Sim Tong him, YB Tey Kok Kiew, YB Khoo Poay Tiong, and of course Damian are a good example for every DAP boys to learn to be like, I mean their behaving in public as a sample for confidence!! YB Goh yesterday nvr sitting calmly because he rushing walk here and there to greet and serve every ppl and every guest, I see him I also feel sympathy and shy that I just sitting there to eat and criticised sorry man..

I dont hope I will complain and criticised all this in blog but I need to do this because wrong is wrong and need to adjust to be rights.. Hate me angry me then angry la I just speaks up the truth=( I am only be just and fairs I write this I bear reponsible for this..

Although we DAP are poor and no power but we wanna prove that we have the qualities and standard to lead!! If dont the dream of saving every soul in Malaysia its just a dream forever..

I keep remember myself I need to rebuke this because yesterday its to late and tired wanna Zz.. Fight is fight but inside no discipline then fight what?! We win slide abit this election is by those voters giving us a chance pls show voters our sincere boys and girl..

No comments: